Cricut at APL
Bring your DIY crafts to a whole new level with the Cricut cutting machine! The cutting machine can cut through hundreds of materials including cardstock, vinyl, and felt.
Come into the Creative Studio to see it in action!
Drop-in use. On first come, first serve basis.
2 hour time limit.
- 12” X 12” Vinyl: $2.00 + HST
- 12” X 12” Heat Transfer Vinyl: $5.00 + HST
- 12” X 12” Transfer Tape: $2.00 + HST
- 12” X 12” Cardstock: $0.50 + HST
- 8.5” X 11” Printable Vinyl: $2.00 + HST
No weapons, sexually explicit material, or anything else deemed inappropriate will be made.
Users must be registered members of the Aurora Public Library and have read and signed the Creative Studio user agreement form.
Users can bring in their own materials. Materials must be approved by a staff member first.
Users must not infringe copyright when using the equipment.
Cricut Maker & Cricut Explore Air 2
- Cutting Area: 11.5 in x 11.5 in
- Cuts a variety of materials including vinyl and cardstock.
- Requires Cricut Design Space software
Cricut EasyPress 2 (Heat Press)
- 9 in x 9 in press area
- For use with heat transfer vinyl
Interested in learning more about the Cricut cutting machine? These APL tutorials will help you get started!